Tuesday, April 20, 2021

I've Been Watching You Review

 




Now first I want to say that this is book 2 in the Forensic Files. And as I suspected the writing only got better!


In this book, we follow Ben Cassidy a crime scene investigator who also runs a site for victims of rape. She runs that site due to the trauma of her own life. She's a single mother of a 4-year-old girl and lives with her aunt.

The love interest Jacob is an injured ex-army who is teaching digital forensics, which is where Ben meets him. He suffers from PTSD and has to walk with a cane due to his injury.

Character development is definitely a strength of K.A. Richardson and in this book, these characters come to life.

As for the mystery of who is doing these horrendous crimes. I will not tell you who it is, but I will tell you that while I figured it out, it wasn't as straight forward and there was another suspect I thought was doing it in the beginning.

Great story and I can't wait to see what happens next in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mockingbird in Mark Twain's Hat Review

This is an adorable story for any fan of a fun read!  Wynne is the main character in this story, and he is so likable and engaging.  I think...